Guys :) Today I am going to share with you ! How to remove write protection (that is also known as READ ONLY attribute) from micro SD card or pen drives. When I searched for this I found out many thing like most of tech websites are showing you to use regedit and then check control in system put 0 and some thing like this !!!
In Window 10, It is not working as there is no option for system device policies. I tried and not found this option in list :(
Lets learn another way to remove disk protection from pen drive or micro sd cards-
- Go to Start> Run/Search> cmd
- cmd > type "diskpart" and give permission to run diskpart.exe
- Type "list volume" --here you'll show all the disk and connected devices (USB Pendrive/SD cards)
- type "select volume # " #--type number of that device from list of which you want to remove protection
- type"attributes disk CLEAR readonly" - for removing the protection
- You'll receive a message of either successful or not completion of your command.
- On Successful, remove you device and insert again!
- Now you can move, delete, copy and cut files from protected device!